Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

Carole Mortimer's Alpha Series

Carole Mortimer is the author of over 200 books, in contemporary romance, Regency, and her bestselling romantic suspense series ALPHA. She is very happily married to Peter, they have 6 sons, and live on the beautiful Isle of Man.

July is such an exciting month for me!

It’s just a couple more days till I fly to New York to attend the Romance Writers of America Conference—and I still have to write an acceptance speech. The RWA are very kindly presenting me with the Nora Roberts’ Lifetime Achievement Award on July 25th, at the awards ceremony on the Saturday evening of the conference. This is such an honor for me, the highlight of my 37 years as an author.

July 24th sees the release of Renegade Alpha, the 5th book in my Top100 bestselling ALPHA series, which I introduced in November 2014, with the release of the novella Christmas Alpha. I have been overwhelmed by readers’ response to this romantic suspense series, and all five books so far released in the series, are currently in Kindle Top 100 Bestseller lists. I absolutely love writing this series, and Lijah Smith, the hero of Renegade Alpha, is a particular favorite of mine. He’s really hot!

The pre-order for Warrior Alpha, the 6th book in the series, to be released October 4th, will also be available from Monday July 20th.

Even more exciting, my whole family are joining me in New York on July 25th, and arrive in time to be able to attend the RWA awards ceremony. Then we’re all going to have a wonderful week’s holiday together in New York, one of my favorite cities in the world. We’re also going to celebrate my birthday while we’re there. It isn’t till August 5th, but who can resist celebrating in New York, so wonderful they named it twice? I certainly can’t!

Have a great July!

Carole 

1 comment:

dstoutholcomb said...

Congratulations on your award!

Denise