Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Cooks and Books—Making Christmas Candy w/ author, Holly Jacobs




I have a few things I talk about a lot on social media...books, cooking, gardening, and let's not forget glee!

Someone told me that I have way too much fun with life...I think there's a chance they're right.  LOL  We've made hard candy for the holidays for year.  It's absurdly simple, but a bit intimidating.  So I made a video.  I'm not sure what Julia Child would say, but I think this spells out the recipe.

I hope it helps while you're prepping for the holidays!

Wishing you a beautiful one that's filled with family, friends, good books...and a lot of glee!  Oh, and candy.  Wishing you some candy, too! 


Holly

PS My HollyDay read, Christmas in Cupid Falls, is on sale today!

3 comments:

HollyJacobs said...

Merry Christmas!

Kaelee said...

Merry Christmas Holly. Hope it's filled with glee.

HollyJacobs said...

Kaelee, Glee will be had here...hoping there, too!! Merry Christmas!!

Holly