Pages

Monday, February 08, 2016

Katherine Garbera: The Valentine Gamble

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays.  I mean who doesn't love a day that celebrates love.  From my earliest memories my Mom always made the holiday about love not about dates or having a date so I've never been upset if I didn't have a date on Valentine's Day.  She used to leave notes and presents on our beds (I have two sisters) and then we'd make a special dinner together to celebrate.

Not everyone thinks of Valentine's Day the same way.  But I have a calorie free treat for you this Valentine's Day.

The Valentine Gamble co-written with my good buddy Eve Gaddy.

Here's the blurb:
Johnny Gamble isn’t afraid of anything.  Except Fiona Lannigan’s effect on him.  It’s not just that she sees through his love ‘em and leave ‘em ways, she’s also his partner in Whiskey River’s most prestigious law firm.  He believes she deserves better than him until they “matched” at the annual Valentine’s Day dance and the night turns into one of the most romantic of his life.  Convincing him that he’s found a woman he doesn’t want to leave.
Fiona is all for a good time with Johnny.  There have been sparks between them from the beginning, but more than one night between the sheets isn’t in the cards. Or so she thinks, until Johnny turns on the romance.
Can Johnny convince Fiona that this is one Valentine’s Gamble worth taking?
Tell me your favorite thing about love to be entered to win a Cheryl's Cookie Card and e-book of The Valentine Gamble.  I'll announce the winner on next month's blog.

Kathy :)

10 comments:

Janine said...

My favorite thing about love is when you feel comfortable enough to be yourself around someone.

traveler said...

My favorite thing about love is sharing this beautiful emotion with someone who is your soulmate.

jcp said...

you accept someone's flaws and love the person anyway

alysap at yahoo dot com

petite said...

Love listens, love understands and lastly love warms your heart and soul.

girlygirlhoosier52 said...

When flaws you each have can be ignored forever.

bn100 said...

understanding

bn100candg at hotmail dot com

Ada said...

My favorite thing about love is that it's unconditional. There are no limits, no structure, no restrictions to it, love is just love.

ahui89 at hotmail dot com

Laurie G said...

You trust someone enough to open yourself up and share everything about yourself with another and vice versa

dstoutholcomb said...

spending time with your special someone and just being there for each other

Denise

Anita H. said...

I love that two people can build something new. That love can create a new start, a new family, new connections.

thebigbluewall77 (at) gmail (dot) com