Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Susan Stephens: A Tuscany Setting

Hello again! I hope you had a really great start to February!

I’m so excited to see the book I wrote set in Tuscany on the shelves.



It wouldn’t have happened without these amazing people…


Authors Alannah Harte, and Linda Gask, together with the irrepressible and quite amazing, Sharon Kendrick, course leader sans pareil!

Having a critique partner is usual in many parts of the world, but in the UK, not so much. In Tuscany I discovered the fun and stimulation of working in a group. It was just wonderful, fabulous, and I can thoroughly recommend it.  I certainly can’t praise Sharon Kendrick highly enough – Sharon’s books are fabulous, and she’s fabulous, and I just love her to bits!

And who wouldn’t be inspired by this type of scenery…


Coming soon…

My next Harlequin Presents/Mills & Boon Modern will be in August this year, and is entitled, In The Sheikh’s Service.

November sees another passionate story, this time set on a small island off the coast of Spain. A Diamond for Del Rio’s Housekeeper features a young orphan and an older, aristocratic Spanish Grandee, but age doesn’t matter when love is involved.
I also have a Susan Stephens story coming up in an exciting box set with some fabulous author friends. This anthology is called Royal & Rogues, and my hot, stand-alone BlackHeart novella is called, Seducing the Princess.
Warning: this story features a princess who should know better, and a bodyguard who knows everything he needs to…
So get your earplugs out if you don’t like to hear a hero swearing, and put your blindfold on if you don’t want to see things you shouldn’t!

Here’s the skinny…

Princess Angelika needs an heir...
Angel
The first time I met Gideon Black, I was a teenager. I hated him with a passion that kept me awake at night—as it has done every night since. Gideon is everything a queen in waiting should avoid: pure, unadulterated sex on two hard-muscled legs, and an attitude that can only be described as ruthless. I never dreamed our paths would cross again, or that Gideon would need my body as much as I needed his.
Gideon
When Angel’s father begged me to protect his only child before he died, I knew this was a deal I could work with. Getting Angel pregnant would secure the throne for her, and give me an excuse to reconnect with the woman I’d often fantasied about. I wasn’t prepared for seeing Angel again. A tease at sixteen, she had grown into an irresistible, kick-ass woman, and I knew exactly what I wanted to do to her—how thoroughly, and for how long.

And… as if all that wasn’t enough! Xandra King rides again!!!
I recently received reversion rights to my Tale from Lachmuirghan- that tiny Scottish village that has been known to disappear in the mist, and where something strange is always going on at the Lachmuirghan Guest House.


I can’t wait to develop these 2 stories, so I can reintroduce that very naughty Teacher of All Things to you!

Well, that’s it for this month – wishing you everything wonderful, and in abundance,
Your friend and author,
Susan

No comments: