Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Maggie Marr: I Love The Travati Brothers

I love billionaires. I have to admit that I am an addict when it comes to reading romances with billionaires. One of my all-time faves remains Knight & Play by Kitty French. If you haven't read the series I suggest you pick it up because you won't be disappointed! 

My first billionaire book published in 2012 and since then I've tried to write a minimum of two billionaire books a year. First, because I love to write what I want to read and second because these lovely men keep popping up in my head and telling me their stories. 

What stories!


I was particularly excited when a group of billionaire brothers entered my world. The Travati Brothers. Love them! Sexy. Bold. Strong. Italian. Self-Made Men. I couldn't resist. The first Travati Brother book is A Forever Love. Justin the oldest brother discovers that he has a son...a long lost son who is a result of a one-night stand with a former colleague. Let the sparks fly! Ooo, loved writing that book!



The second Travati book was A Billionaire for Christmas. This is Anthony's book. His long lost love, the little sister to his deceased best-friend, arrives back in town and Anthony must decide whether he can take the risk to love Shelly again. Christmas and Billionaires? Fantastic mix!



My latest Travati book is Leo's story. Leo is the poster boy for the bachelor lifestyle....literally. He's launching his Convenient Arrangement app which is basically a booty-call app for busy male and female executives. When Leo discovers that he is falling for Gwen, his sister-in-law's best friend, he realizes that a convenient arrangement simply isn't a possibility...what can Leo do???




Finally, the baby-brother of the Travati crew is Devon and I'm currently hard at work on his love story in A Forbidden Love. Devon's had some rough knocks the last year and the last thing he wants to do is fall in love... Can't wait to share both the new cover for A Forbidden Love and the book (October 2016) with all of you! Until then, get to know The Travati Brothers, because who doesn't want to spend time with a sexy, eligible, billionaire!

Happy Reading!

xoMaggie

No comments: