Pages

Saturday, November 05, 2016

Roxanne Snopek: Bags, Bags and More Bags

Anyone else here addicted to bags? Tote-Bags and Blogs – I’m guessing so!

We recently visited with friends who have a very large, beautiful house, with the best walk-in closet and laundry room I’ve ever seen. I confess, I had storage-envy after seeing their place.

And I immediately recognized another bag-lover. Not only does my friend has a long shelf in her closet devoted to her handbags, but she also has another floor-to-ceiling cupboard in their laundry room to house those shoes and bags she uses less often. I LOVE it!

I’m currently looking for a good bag that can be used every day, as well as for travel and this is the one I’m leaning towards. I adore the purple, but it comes in a bunch of other colors, too. And the prices are very reasonable.




I already have a different cross-body Travelon bag in red and I really like it. But as I almost always carry a water bottle or two with me, I’m thinking this might be a good change. Plus, PURPLE!



For years, I was hooked on Derek Alexander bags. They’re an entirely different kind of bag, leather, elegantly designed, and very pricy, so I can’t indulge myself much on these. But this is one of the best organizer bags I’ve ever had.

Sometimes though, I wish I had a cute little bag for when you’re going out and you only need to bring keys, a credit card, tissues and lip balm. A friend of mine has this adorable pink Kate Spade mini-clutch.



Who here also loves bag shopping? What’s your favorite bag?

3 comments:

Janine said...

I am addicted to bags too. I also dream of a big enough closet to hold all of my clothes and accessories.

Roxanne Snopek said...

This closet was unbelievable, Janine. The whole house was, really, so I guess it made sense.

dstoutholcomb said...

love bags, too

denise