Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Susan Stephens: Warming up the winter...

 

Hello! How good it is to be back here, chatting with you again :)

Thank you for inviting me, Lee!

November is my birthday month, so I love this time of year, though not so much the harsh winds and the icy cold up here on the Yorkshire moors. What I do love is to hunker down with a good book in front of a roaring fire, or have people round to share a meal, so we can all be cosy. Here’s me, wrapped up against the freezing winds high up on the moors where the Bronte sister’s trudged back and forth. I’m guessing once they were safely back in the Parsonage, they must have worn those fingerless mitts when they wrote their marvellous, atmospheric books set in this very area.



I have some exciting news for my Newsletter subscribers. There is now a Members Only section on my web site www.susanstephens.net where you can access this free bestselling feel-good Christmas novella as a Mobi file, as well as deleted scenes from works in progress, and other snippets, including excerpts from those same works in progress, as well as the bio’s and photos that have inspired me to write about the characters. Here’s the link for you.  http://eepurl.com/8aEJj


I am also thrilled to announce that both my recent books in my new Blood And Thunder series have become Amazon Kindle Bestsellers here in the UK. And that’s thanks to you, my fabulous readers – and to one reader in particular, who asked me when I visited the USA this year: “When are you going to write some more bad-boy polo books?” I can’t thank Karin for putting the idea in my head, and for setting me back on the trail of these billionaire cowboys. I just LOVE writing about them!!! And I hope you love reading about them too J

Here are the first two books in the series, with more to come...



Hope November is a brilliant month for you!

Let’s chat really soon,

Love
Susan xx

SUSAN STEPHENS
                   https://www.facebook.com/susan.stephens.98499

2 comments:

dstoutholcomb said...

Happy Birthday!

Denise

Susan stephens said...

Thank you Denise!!!